1. Relaxation/Wellness – This pulsed 20-minute program is designed to help relax the body and
provide an overall feeling of wellness. It often helps to achieve an overall improvement in skin tone and
texture and a vibrant appearance as well. The number of treatments needed will depend on the amount
of environmental damage the skin is continually exposed to on a daily basis. A minimum of one is
2. Discomfort/Pain – This pulsed 22.5-minute setting was developed with a focus on clients who
experience persistent problems such as joint and muscle discomfort, as well as inflammation. Caution
should be taken when treating clients with thin, sensitive skin as this program induces a significant
increase in tissue temperature. To alleviate discomfort, place the panel directly over the affected area,
approximately 1 inch from the skin.
3. Red/IR Combination – This 25-minute program utilizes 10 minutes of continuous
narrowband red light, followed by 10 minutes of continuous narrowband IR light. This program has been
shown to be beneficial for arthritis and muscle spasms.
4. Red Only – This continuous wave 13-minute program consists of red light only. Most of the
energy from the red light is absorbed by the mitochondria, increasing the production of ATP. This protocol
is designed to be used to treat redness and edema on the skin’s surface as well as superficial skin
5. Infrared Only – This continuous wave 12-minute program consists of infrared light only. The
solid IR light is often used to accelerate the healing process and minimize any discomfort commonly
associated with inflammation.
6. Anti-Aging Wrinkles – This pulsed 26-minute treatment is designed to re-hydrate the face
and increase collagen and elastin formation resulting in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles in the
periorbital region. It aids in decreasing fine lines and restoring skin tone and texture resulting in an overall
noticeable improvement. Ten treatments are recommended. Maintenance once a month or as needed
can prolong the new youthful appearance.
7. Pigmentation – This pulsed 24-minuteprogram is intended to improve discoloration caused by
sun damage, chemical build-up, chemical reactions from chemical peels, and excessive use of skin
damaging products. This process does not lighten the skin but rather helps to normalize the melanin
within the skin. The amount of treatments needed vary depending on the amount of damage to the skin
the age of the client. Most clients need a minimum of 10 treatments to see results.